Last Week in Review
- Since last Tuesday, Red Cross volunteers have been supporting 113 families, nearly 400 individuals, displaced by an 8-fire alarm in Queens.
- On Saturday, our Red Cross volunteers helped 5 people with temporary housing and other assistance after a home fire in Long Island.
- Last Wednesday, we held The Pillowcase Project co-hosted by Senator Alexis Weik, an emergency education preparedness that teaches children about emergency preparedness, watch the live event here.
- Last Tuesday, our volunteers assisted 13 families displaced from their homes after a massive fire in Nassau County.
- We are actively recruiting for licensed mental health professionals to engage with individuals and families in an attempt to mitigate the pain and suffering after disasters. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Apr 19: Register for our Heroes Run for Humanity Virtual 5k Run/Walk, a fun way to gather your friends, family, co-workers, etc. to walk or run this virtual event for a great cause.
- Apr 19: Sign up for our Ride for Humanity: 10K Bike-A-Thon! Ride 10 miles for a great cause!
- Apr 22: Join us for the American Red Cross Heroes for Humanity event recognizing civic leaders and heroic individuals who embody our humanitarian mission.