|Three young NY girls pose for a photo at our annual Winter Wonderland holiday event.|
- On Monday, December 15, the NY Islanders will be playing to benefit the Red Cross. Find discounted tickets at: www.newyorkislanders.com/redcrosstickets
WEEK IN REVIEW
- Winter Wonderland, our annual event for children affected by local disasters disasters, took place last Saturday in Times Square’s Hard Rock Café!
- Last weekend, Greenwich Hospital and Jefferson Valley Mall hosted Holiday Mail for Heroes card-writing events.
- On Friday, during our Staff meeting, the Greater NY Red Cross Client Services Team was recognized for their tireless efforts providing services to residents affected by disasters every day.
- Young volunteers from Red Cross Youth Clubs learned about disaster preparedness during their Zombie Apocalypse party held on Dec. 5.
- Early last week, we shared the video of Carmen Allende, who in late November turned to the Red Cross after a fire destroyed her Bronx home.
- Right after #GivingTuesday, we said THANK YOU to all those donors and volunteers who constantly support our cause.
- During #GivingTuesday, the Red Cross and Bitly partnered to launch Hopely, a new tool to promote Red Cross services and encourage online donations.
|The Jefferson Valley Mall Holiday Mail for Heroes card-writing event.|
I have gone through the site and read all blogs and this is a nice one:ReplyDelete
The Long Island Advertising Agency is the most useful type of agency that one can think of. The Long Island web design company will have to constantly undertake certain activities which are really good. The Nassau County Web design is something that will also require a great deal of effort. The Long Island Social Media Marketing strategies are so important in a large number of ways.