|Assembly Member Michaelle Solages helps installs free smoke alarms in her Nassau County district.|
Last Week in Review
- Over the weekend, Newsday reported on our partnership with NY State Assembly Member Michaelle Solages to help install free smoke alarms in her Nassau County district.
- Last Wednesday, NY State Senator Luis R. Sepúlveda helped #endhomefires by joining our Home Fire team installing smoke alarms in his district. Click here for NY1 Noticias coverage.
- As the weather gets colder, our Home Fire team has been out in force in Queens and other areas installing free smoke alarms these past several weeks.
- We continued to look back at our 2022 highlights, like the hurricane preparedness press conference in Long Beach, First Lady Jill Biden visiting the SAF team in Eastern Europe and the Sound the Alarm campaign in Riverhead.
- Dec 13: Join us for a FREE information session to learn how you can uncover your Inner Hero by joining our volunteer team. Multiple opportunities--one lifesaving mission!
- Dec 20: NYC Council Member Mercedes Narcisse is co-hosting a Prepare, Respond, Recover: What to Do When Disaster Strikes event over Zoom. Register today!
- It's #GingerbreadHouseDay, but we're asking you to commit to something even sweeter. Help "build" up the blood supply by scheduling an appointment to give this month. The need for blood doesn't pause for holiday festivities. Will you sign up to give? rcblood.org/appt
- Join one of our local teams today! Your gift of time can mean everything to an individual or family that just lost their home. As a Disaster Action Team volunteer, you can be a source of refuge and support when disasters strike.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.